WHAT TO BRING:
Dress appropriately for the weather and something to keep you warm
Snacks, picnic basket, cooler box, sundowners etc.
For your safety and care for the environment the following rules apply:
- Embark and disembark one person at a time and only when the boat is moored to the jetty.
- Life jackets are provided and are mandatory for children under 12 years or any person who cannot swim
- No smoking on board the boat
- No rocking the boat or splashing each other.
- Remain seated whilst the boat is in motion
- No littering
- Please be quiet whilst viewing birds and wildlife
- Spread and balance the load evenly when choosing seats
- Please obey any instructions from the skipper/guide
- In case of emergency remain calm and obey instructions from the skipper
Our vessel is registered and licenced with SAMSA and complies with all safety requirements.
We are authorized to operate within Wilderness National Park by means of a concession agreement.